North Carolina State Fair
The North Carolina State Fair is held every year during mid October. Each year the fair gets more and more popular, now reaching over 1 million visitors per year. If you need a fall staycation idea then set aside some time to take the family to the North Carolina State Fair. Enjoy plenty of games, rides, and live entertainment as well as competitions, exhibits, live animals and much much more. Before you go though take a moment to read the tips listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs for your family. In addition to these money saving tips you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for the North Carolina State Fair listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the calendar for free admission days such as bring a canned good to the North Carolina State Fair and get a free general admission ticket.
- There are also other discount days throughout the days of the state fair including Military Appreciation Day, Senior Appreciation Day, and Youth Day. Just check the calendar to see when these days are each year.
- Buy your North Carolina State Fair tickets in advance online and you will receive and additional $2 off your general admission ticket.
- Buy your tickets at least 2 weeks in advance and you can take advantage of early bird discount specials.
- You can also follow the North Carolina State Fair on both Facebook and Twitter for up to date news and events as well as ways to save that are exclusive to their Facebook and Twitter followers.